How to Buy Waste Logs
How to Buy:
- Decide on the species of wood that you wish to purchase by looking at the characteristics of species page. This gives information on what hardwood timber would be best as log firewood.
- Decide on the quantity of waste logs you want by looking at the available logs page. This gives you details of the size and species available, the price, where the logs are stored, and the heating values for that particular species.
- Email us with the details of the number and species of logs you want to purchase, along with contact details.
- We will put you in touch with the Supplier. You can then discuss with them the transportation fee.
- The logs you buy will genuine waste wood from the production of timber beams rather than good trees that have been felled for firewood.