How to Invest
When investing in timber, we have both beams to buy, and places to store them available. We are also timber specialists and sell wood to engineers, architects, building contractors and the general public, so you can be reassured of having somewhere to advertise your timber once it has dried.
To invest simply:
- Go to the Available Beams and Posts page to select the type of timber you want to purchase.
- Visit the Available Storage page to find out what storage is available.
- To purchase the beams, email us with your order and your contact details to be passed on to the supplier.
- The supplier will then contact you to discuss payment etc, then the beams will be stored.
- Once you have confirmed your purchase you will receive a certificate of your investment.
Investing in timber beams is easy at GreenBeams.com and over the next few years you will see a good return on your investment as the timber dries and the value increases.